Web lists-archives.com

Re:Color Coding

😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello.World@xxxxxxxxxxx> Wrote in message:

>     Do you think the colour coding in this Windows APP (yet to be
>     released) is a step forward in the right direction? Just trying to
>     do something different from the Windows colours we have used since
>     2001!!!

>     --
>
>       With over 950 million devices now
>         running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any
>         previous version of windows.

Typography rules say the author should use colours wisely, rather
 less than more, with very distinctive meaning of each colour.

The text and background  looking like a colouring book for children
should be avoided, as overcolouring rather distracts people than
 attracts them to important or otherwise relevant parts of
 text/document.

It would be like if traffic lights were placed every 20 meters.

--
Libor Striz

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/