Web lists-archives.com

Re: What happened to the wrong normal answer I sent?

Em 19-08-2018 20:12, Ray_Net escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote on 19-08-18 18:10:
Em 19-08-2018 12:50, Ray_Net escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote on 19-08-18 12:54:
I intended to sent an answer to a message posted in this newsgroup.
But due a distraction, I clicked in the button "reply" instead of the
button "post reply in this group".

I have a bogus email address for the newsgroup account, as others
here. The email address of the replied message exists.

After I sent, a copy was saved in my local folders "account". I have
checked its headers, but found nothing showing a possible try to send
it with any of my SMTP options for the email accounts I have in TB.

The headers of my copy in "Sent" local folder: