Web lists-archives.com

Re: How do I create a homepage in Firefox with Windows 10?

Em 16-08-2018 18:52, Ray_Net escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote on 16-08-18 20:19:
Em 16-08-2018 13:04, longanodan@xxxxxxxxx escreveu:
On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 1:03:26 AM UTC-4, longa...@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:
I think the topic speaks for itself.

WaltS48 knew exactly what I meant. It worked, thank you!

You should consider to say things in ways that are clear, instead of
just luckly guessable.

Give us the good sentence to be written in the question ....

As we see in Firefox preference window, what was originally asked is the start page, which is pretty different from a homepage. "Start page" is what is written when we click on 'Edit > Preferences' (the Preferences menu item is in different places due a "plucking" decision of FF devs) and the 'General' settings are shown. The item chosen in the "When Firefox starts" option is important. The original poster should want it to be "show my start page".

So the title I would choose for this thread is:

"How do I make Firefox always show, when started, a specific page with Windows 10?"

The answer is: in the General section of FF preferences, put the full URL of that page in the "Start page" option, and choose "show my start page" in the "When Firefox starts" option.

(:

--
=
       quem você é?