Web lists-archives.com

Re: Virus hijacking Lightning calendar

Em 16-08-2018 07:13, Knut Welle escreveu:
I have been using Thunderbird for many years, mainly because it has
been quite safe for virus. But now I have encounter the first virus
in Thunderbird. I't seems like the origin of the virus comes from a
specific mail with the topic "Scam". The virus seems to hijack my
google calender and opens a dialog whenever Thunderbird is started.
It pretends it's a user inquiry from my ISP. It is not possible to
fix this by simply deleting the google calender and reinstall it. I
have a feeling that the add-on "Provider for Google Calendar" also is
infected.

I still have the virus mail it anyone want to study it, but you will
have to give me instructions on how to send it to avoid spreading
(maybe as a zip-file or a image of the text?)

Best regards,

With the message opened in TB, click on menu File > Save as > File, choose the option "Messafe file", which has the .eml extension (the other options I have now are text and HTML files). If your email address shown here is correct (is it?), I will send you a message asking for that EML file. You may attach it directly, or zip, if you prefer. I can check it, and maybe give you some information. Is that good for you?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: