Web lists-archives.com

Virus hijacking Lightning calendar

I have been using Thunderbird for many years, mainly because it has been quite safe for virus. But now I have encounter the first virus in Thunderbird. I't seems like the origin of the virus comes from a specific mail with the topic "Scam".
The virus seems to hijack my google calender and opens a dialog whenever Thunderbird is started. It pretends it's a user inquiry from my ISP. It is not possible to fix this by simply deleting the google calender and reinstall it. I have a feeling that the add-on "Provider for Google Calendar" also is infected.

I still have the virus mail it anyone want to study it, but you will have to give me instructions on how to send it to avoid spreading (maybe as a zip-file or a image of the text?)

Best regards,
Knut Welle