Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

On 13/08/2018 08:45, Daniel wrote:

I could be wrong, though!! ;-)

Yes you are wrong.

Most people don't have any problems; Yesterday the Node or Nodes were down. My posts appeared several hours later. I can see WaltS' posts also appeared at the same time. I doubt if we are both on the blacklist. My posts appears almost immediately but yesterday was just completely different. I can see many posts started appearing LATE.

what is required is ChrisI to check the configuration once again to see if he could start afresh and see if there is any improvements in habits. Mind you some trolls will always remain trolls and they are going to remain on the blacklist of whoever takes over from ChrisI when he decides to do something else.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.