Re: Cannot Install Thunderbird 60.0 Under Windows 7
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 22:00:37 +0100
- From: "Jim Fisher" <ejf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Cannot Install Thunderbird 60.0 Under Windows 7
On 9 Aug 2018 at 17:37, Daniel wrote:
> So why not Dual-Boot Win7 and Linux .... like I do??
Can you (or someone) advise on this please? I have two main questions (no doubt
others will follow if/when I go ahead):
1. Can I install and run Linux in the same partition as Windows, or do they
need one each?
2. Can Linux then access (obviously subject to running the appropriate
software) the same files as Windows?
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)
http://jimella.wordpress.com - political snippets, especially economic policy
http://jimella.livejournal.com - misc. snippets, some political, some not
Forget Google! I search with https://duckduckgo.com which doesn't spy on you
general mailing list