Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

On 11/08/2018 03:09, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
> Em 10-08-2018 12:02, Mark Rousell escreveu:
>> On 10/08/2018 01:12, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>> I wrote more details about this in the other branches of this
>>> discussion.
>>
>> Yes, I saw eventually. Unfortunately I didn't get the other messages in
>> the thread until after I had written my message and it took my message
>> about 6 hours to appears on the list.
>>

> 6 hours? There is something wrong with you! All the messages I post to
> these groups appear in it after around 30 seconds, and nothing more -
> unless my Internet connection is not working!

And that one was delayed by over 10 hours!

Looks like the delay was within lists.mozilla.org. Here's the header
extract that shows it. The message hung around within lists.mozilla.org
between 15:03 UTC and 01:30 UTC the next morning.

 by lists.mozilla.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 96BB7444E1
 for <general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:03:06 +0000 (UTC)

--
Mark Rousell