Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

Em 10-08-2018 12:02, Mark Rousell escreveu:
On 10/08/2018 01:12, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
I wrote more details about this in the other branches of this discussion.

Yes, I saw eventually. Unfortunately I didn't get the other messages in
the thread until after I had written my message and it took my message
about 6 hours to appears on the list.

6 hours? There is something wrong with you! All the messages I post to these groups appear in it after around 30 seconds, and nothing more - unless my Internet connection is not working!

When I discovered the "lost" message was in my local outbox, I did
nothing among what you said. I *moved* it to the draft folder of the
account where I started it the first time. After that, I simply
finished the message and sent it.

Ah, a very good idea about moving it to a draft folder.

That is where is was, to start! But the uyucked TB moved it out there, and without the intention to send it, due that sad and destructive shortcut I will disable soon...

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: