Web lists-archives.com

Re: Test Pilot: Advance (Broken?)

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:11:47 -0500, in mozilla.general, Hartdonor wrote:

>Does anyone know how to make this extension work?

Okay, so I went to the Github page and saw that the extension has
problems with First Party Isolation, which I have turned on.

As per Github, I explicitly allowed cookies from "feed.laserlike.com."

I also had to turn off the "Do not track" beacon. If you send that in
normal mode, Advance doesn't work.

Seems to like Ghostery well enough, so I left that on.

With all that in place, it seems to be functional.

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.