Web lists-archives.com

Test Pilot: Advance (Broken?)

Does anyone know how to make this extension work?

When I open the sidebar, it offers a sign-up link (Start a New Account),
but clicking on it does nothing. The gear for settings is grayed out and
doesn't work.

All I have is a sidebar that does nothing but tell me that my "account...
has been deleted."

I tried signing into sync, in case that was the issue. No dice. I also
tried disabling Ghostery, in case it was interfering. Also didn't work.

Anyone know how this thing works? Is it just broken right now? I don't
understand why this was released to Test Pilot in this state.

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.