Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

On 10/08/2018 01:12, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
> I wrote more details about this in the other branches of this discussion.

Yes, I saw eventually. Unfortunately I didn't get the other messages in
the thread until after I had written my message and it took my message
about 6 hours to appears on the list.

> When I discovered the "lost" message was in my local outbox, I did
> nothing among what you said. I *moved* it to the draft folder of the
> account where I started it the first time. After that, I simply
> finished the message and sent it.

Ah, a very good idea about moving it to a draft folder.

--
Mark Rousell