Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

Em 08-08-2018 20:31, Mark Rousell escreveu:
On 08/08/2018 23:07, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Very quick question. In Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to
when I click "ctrl+shift+enter" ?????????? I want to continue writing
the message I was just now!

This is  the same as clicking File|'Send Later' in the compose window.
The message is stored in  the Outbox folder in Local Folders.

You can't directly edit the message. You can either send it (by clicking
File|'Send Unsent Messages'), or you can delete it, or you can
right-click it and choose 'Edit As New Message' from the context menu.

I had never opened the menu where that option is, the compose window, so I had never seen it. I wrote more details about this in the other branches of this discussion.

When I discovered the "lost" message was in my local outbox, I did nothing among what you said. I *moved* it to the draft folder of the account where I started it the first time. After that, I simply finished the message and sent it.

And "edit as new message" is something I use a lot, but in different basic situations.

(:

--
=
       quem você é?