Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

Em 09-08-2018 11:58, David E. Ross escreveu:
On 8/9/2018 7:38 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/8/2018 4:46 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote [in part]:
Oh! It is there!! Thank you very very very much! I am so happy to see it
there, together with several tests I did now with other messages. Now I
finished it and sent. How did you find that? I tried to search for a
list of TB shortcuts and actions, but all I found was unrelated things,
besides

I do not remember how I originally found it.  I installed the Send Later
button on Thunderbird's Compose window over two years ago and use it
frequently.  However, I do not remember where I got that button; it is
NOT part of the Toolbar Buttons extension.

I just remembered that Thunderbird's Addons Manager might show me where
I got the button.  It was from
<https://www.thunderbird-mail.de/lexicon/entry/154-sp%C3%A4ter-senden-schaltfl%C3%A4che/>.
 The excaped characters in the URI (e.g., %C3) are a result of the URI
containing German characters.

When I asked how you found it, I was thinking that you searched the web or TB related things to what the known shortcut did. But your situation is completely different. You have a button with something that is also in the compose window menu, but I had never seen or heard about that "Send later" function. You use it frequently? That is a surprise to me, for a simple reason I have said in the other branch of this discussion: I will *never* want to save a local copy (i.e., "send later") when I have the option to save a server copy to easily and naturally access anywhere (i.e., draft in IMAP account). The "save" button is already in my window, and the simplest and "known-est"¹ shortcut of ctrl+s. So the pointed addon is not something I that attracts me.

¹ known-est: That is (or should be) the "most known". Got it?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: