Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

On 8/8/2018 4:46 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote [in part]:
> Oh! It is there!! Thank you very very very much! I am so happy to see it
> there, together with several tests I did now with other messages. Now I
> finished it and sent. How did you find that? I tried to search for a
> list of TB shortcuts and actions, but all I found was unrelated things,
> besides

I do not remember how I originally found it.  I installed the Send Later
button on Thunderbird's Compose window over two years ago and use it
frequently.  However, I do not remember where I got that button; it is
NOT part of the Toolbar Buttons extension.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump and Roseanne Barr.