Web lists-archives.com

Re: Would you mind listing the accumulated applications you use?

On 8/9/2018 4:10 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote [in part]:
> Would you mind listing the accumulated applications you use? I would
> just like to know them. It is not to argument anything else to you -
> since we are talking about this from something offtopic I started, and I
> do not intend to make this a "go to linux" discussion. At least, not
> more than you show you want - and you did not until now - which I will
> help where I can.

My inventory of installed applications is 17 pages of a Word document.
Plus there are 14 pages of fonts, which includes all fonts I explicitly
installed but not all fonts that came with Windows or various
applications.  Sopme inventory entries require more than one line in
order to indicate sources, where the item is stored, registration of
purchaseware, etc.

The inventory also includes 15 pages of my history of Microsoft updates
installed, replaced, and rejected.  Most of that is one line per entry.
It does not include my inventory of extensions for SeaMonkey (29) and
Thunderbird (17), which I keep on an Excel spreadsheet.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump and Roseanne Barr.