Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

Em 09-08-2018 08:28, Caver1 escreveu:
On 08/08/2018 07:23 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 08-08-2018 20:06, Caver1 escreveu:
On 08/08/2018 06:07 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Very quick question. In Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to
when I click "ctrl+shift+enter" ?????????? I want to continue writing
the message I was just now!

If you have the addressee and subject entered it gets sent to the
addressee.
If you don't have those entered you will get a dialog box and nothing
else happens.

But this is wrong. The message was not sent, or I would have seen that
happening, and that takes a few seconds. And I would have a copy of
the message in my sent folder, which I do not. Although the message
body was unfinished, it could be sent (the sender is one email account
I have configured here; the to, cc and coo were there too; subject
too). The window disappeared immediately. No copy of it in the draft
folder for that account (was the first place I tried to find it),
where it surely was while I was writing things.

I tried this after your post and that is exactly what happened here,

If you are pressing the right key combination I said, you are wrong. Another possibility is if you modified items+shortcuts. See the other branch of this discussion. I will not answer you here again.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: