Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

On 08/08/2018 23:07, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
> Very quick question. In Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to
> when I click "ctrl+shift+enter" ?????????? I want to continue writing
> the message I was just now!

This is  the same as clicking File|'Send Later' in the compose window.
The message is stored in  the Outbox folder in Local Folders.

You can't directly edit the message. You can either send it (by clicking
File|'Send Unsent Messages'), or you can delete it, or you can
right-click it and choose 'Edit As New Message' from the context menu.

--
Mark Rousell