Web lists-archives.com

Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?

Em 08-08-2018 20:30, David E. Ross escreveu:
On 8/8/2018 3:07 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Very quick question. In Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to
when I click "ctrl+shift+enter" ?????????? I want to continue writing
the message I was just now!

The message should be in the Outbox folder under Local Folders.

Oh! It is there!! Thank you very very very much! I am so happy to see it there, together with several tests I did now with other messages. Now I finished it and sent. How did you find that? I tried to search for a list of TB shortcuts and actions, but all I found was unrelated things, besides

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts

which is annoying to use to reach any shortcut... click, click, click... no, not here... back, back, ... click, click, ... grrrrrrr!

I found

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts#w_message-functions

which has

Send Message Later	[Ctrl] +[Shift] + [Enter] [Command] + [Shift] +
			[Return]

Understand "Command" as separate key of from the previous "Enter"; the whole quote seem to be two different shortcuts for the same action.

Shouldn't that action save a message in the account's draft folder, instead of local outbox? What a silly thing to do! I just tested:

1) compose a message with an email account

2) click "save" to have its draft in account's draft folder

3) pressed "ctrl+shift+enter" and...

4) the message was immediately moved to local outbox! That is totally wrong! What if I decide to send it later in another computer where I can access that account? So so silly. Can I change that somewhere?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: