Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 20:46:39 -0300
- From: Balaco ocalaB <ocalab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Very quick question: in Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to when... ?
Em 08-08-2018 20:30, David E. Ross escreveu:
On 8/8/2018 3:07 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Very quick question. In Thunderbird, where a composing windows goes to
when I click "ctrl+shift+enter" ?????????? I want to continue writing
the message I was just now!
The message should be in the Outbox folder under Local Folders.
Oh! It is there!! Thank you very very very much! I am so happy to see it
there, together with several tests I did now with other messages. Now I
finished it and sent. How did you find that? I tried to search for a
list of TB shortcuts and actions, but all I found was unrelated things,
which is annoying to use to reach any shortcut... click, click, click...
no, not here... back, back, ... click, click, ... grrrrrrr!
Send Message Later [Ctrl] +[Shift] + [Enter] [Command] + [Shift] +
Understand "Command" as separate key of from the previous "Enter"; the
whole quote seem to be two different shortcuts for the same action.
Shouldn't that action save a message in the account's draft folder,
instead of local outbox? What a silly thing to do! I just tested:
1) compose a message with an email account
2) click "save" to have its draft in account's draft folder
3) pressed "ctrl+shift+enter" and...
4) the message was immediately moved to local outbox! That is totally
wrong! What if I decide to send it later in another computer where I can
access that account? So so silly. Can I change that somewhere?
1.a. Você quer fazer um comentário, mas não quer mostrar
quem você é?
1.b. Do you want to make a comment for me, but do not want
to show who you are?
2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
2.b. You may do it here:
general mailing list