Web lists-archives.com

Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver

On 08/06/2018 04:44 PM, Christian Riechers wrote:
On 8/6/18 9:39 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 08/06/2018 03:05 PM, Christian Riechers wrote:
On 08/06/2018 06:38 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 08/06/2018 10:52 AM, Caver1 wrote:
I don't know in which release Mozilla is planning to have Trusted
Recursive Resolver or even if it is a given.
Maybe it is in a nightly now. I don't know as I don't run nightlies.
My question is is Mozilla going to let a user disable Trusted
Recursive Resolver?

I should have stated it that Trusted Recursive Resolver makes you use
the DNS server Mozilla wants while using Firefox.

It's fascinating to see how some people seem to have nothing better to
do than spreading FUD.

Really? Fud?

Show me the FUD in the above.

All the facts have already been stated in this thread. Read them.

The first post is a question. The second post is a fact.

You made a claim, but you haven't backed it up in any way.

I don't think there's much point to continue this discussion, as you
apparently made up your mind. Unfortunately not based on fact.

The question is nowhere near fud. So it needs no facts to back it up.
The other is backed up by Mozilla itself.
I should have said will make you use... instead of using the present form.
As it hasn't been implemented yet.

"Firefox does not yet use DoH by default"
https://blog.nightly.mozilla.org/2018/06/01/improving-dns-privacy-in-firefox/
So the plans are they will.

--
Caver1