Web lists-archives.com

Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver

On 08/06/2018 02:30 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 8/6/18 10:52 AM, Caver1 wrote:
I don't know in which release Mozilla is planning to have Trusted Recursive Resolver or even if it is a given.
Maybe it is in a nightly now. I don't know as I don't run nightlies.
My question is is Mozilla going to let a user disable Trusted Recursive Resolver?

One might ask, "What is Caver1 going on about?"

See: <https://blog.nightly.mozilla.org/2018/06/01/improving-dns-privacy-in-firefox/> and <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2018/05/a-cartoon-intro-to-dns-over-https/>

I just asked a question. You call that "going on about?"
I also didn't pot any pros or cons in the above question.
So I really don't know why you got so defensive.
Questions are so you can learn. But I guess you are against people learning Walt.

--
Caver1