Web lists-archives.com

Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver

On 08/06/2018 03:05 PM, Christian Riechers wrote:
On 08/06/2018 06:38 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 08/06/2018 10:52 AM, Caver1 wrote:
I don't know in which release Mozilla is planning to have Trusted
Recursive Resolver or even if it is a given.
Maybe it is in a nightly now. I don't know as I don't run nightlies.
My question is is Mozilla going to let a user disable Trusted
Recursive Resolver?

I should have stated it that Trusted Recursive Resolver makes you use
the DNS server Mozilla wants while using Firefox.

It's fascinating to see how some people seem to have nothing better to
do than spreading FUD.

Really? Fud?

Show me the FUD in the above.
The first post is a question. The second post is a fact. with no comment pro or con.

--
Caver1