Web lists-archives.com

Why that page makes Abduction addon fail? (was Re: new Firefox not displaying a .php part of a web page.)

Em 20-07-2018 11:57, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
Em 19-07-2018 20:11, geomcd1949@xxxxxxxxx escreveu:
My Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) running on Ubuntu 18.04 will not display
a particular .php file on this page:

www.drewsmorningdish.com

That is, it will not display the images of advertisers in the
right column. The three elements that do appear in the right column
(Juice, Scoreboard, Breakfast Bytes) are .php files, and they are
displayed properly.

Chrome on Ubuntu 18.04 properly displays the images, as does
Firefox on my Android phone and Firefox on a Windows 10 laptop.

FWIW, when I first load the page on Firefox on Linux, I can see a
flash of the images that lasts less than a second before they
disappear.

Thanks for any assistance.

I simply refuse to use Firefox if it is too new. FF developers make
many "strange" choices and changes that we do not want.

But there are so many problems in that page... look:

https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drewsmorningdish.com%2F&showoutline=yes

https://validator.w3.org/

For a reason I cannot understand, I cannot take a full screenshot of
it with "Abduction!" addon. When I "select all" and click on copy, it
gives me a "Javascript application" error with this written:

[Exception... "Failure"  nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"
location: "JS frame :: chrome://abduction/content/browser.js ::
abduction/capture :: line 755"  data: no]

It is the first time I see that erro happening. For all other pages
I have open now, it simply worked, as before. Clues?