Web lists-archives.com

Re: You have been blocked

On 7/28/18 1:53 AM, Caver1 wrote:
On 07/27/2018 11:07 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 7/27/18 2:38 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 07/27/2018 12:46 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 7/27/18 12:35 PM, Caver1 wrote:
If i go to https://www.medscape.com with Firefox I get the message > You Have Been Blocked.
I have tried in safe mode and still get blocked
If I go there with Chrome, Opera, Qupzilla I do not get blocked.

Find the site in your browser history, right-click on it and click "Forget About This Site". Try again, but make sure you know your Username and Password to sign in.

Have cleared all history and caches, didn't work.

I didn't suggest doing that.

Find the site in your browser history and instruct Firefox to "Forget About This Site".

If you clear your browser history then all sites are forgotten.

Okay, you are more knowledgeable than I am on the subject.

Does it clear the username and password, all cookies and site data?

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/914393>

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop