Web lists-archives.com

Re: You have been blocked

On 07/27/2018 01:04 PM, T wrote:
On 07/27/2018 12:57 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 07/27/2018 03:04 PM, T wrote:
On 07/27/2018 11:39 AM, Caver1 wrote:
On 07/27/2018 01:17 PM, T wrote:
On 07/27/2018 09:35 AM, Caver1 wrote:
If i go to https://www.medscape.com with Firefox I get the message > You Have Been Blocked.
I have tried in safe mode and still get blocked
If I go there with Chrome, Opera, Qupzilla I do not get blocked.

Try temporarily disabling your anti virus

Don't have an Anti-Virus. using Ubuntu don't need one.

Well now!

I am using Fedora.  No antivirus here either.

I get right in.  Have you tried a different profile?

Yes. Thanks for suggesting that. Didn't work though.
Looks like I'm in for lot of trouble shooting.

Once I had an annoyance similar but I do not remember the details.
I created (useradd) a new user in Linux and ran it from
there until I figured out what was the issue.

Oh, you don't have to log out of your current user to test.
Open a command prompt, "su user", then run firefox