Web lists-archives.com

Re: You have been blocked

On 07/27/2018 02:20 PM, Millwood wrote:
Caver1 wrote:
If i go to https://www.medscape.com with Firefox I get the message > You Have Been Blocked.
I have tried in safe mode and still get blocked
If I go there with Chrome, Opera, Qupzilla I do not get blocked.

I would delete all cookies associated with the site.

options->privacy..->Cookies manage data.

search for medscape.com - select all lines and then delete selected.

If this fails, try running in safe mode.  If that "fixes" it you probably have an add-on that's causing this.  You'll need to turn them off one at a time to find the culprit.  (binary search is faster if you know how).

All cookies for a site are automatically done away with when, Tab are closed, when Firefox is closed, When ever I clear history which I do regularly.

Have the same problem in Safe mode.

--
Caver1