Web lists-archives.com

Re: new Firefox not displaying a .php part of a web page.

geomcd1949@xxxxxxxxx wrote on 20-07-18 01:11:
My Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) running on Ubuntu 18.04 will not display a particular .php file on this page:

www.drewsmorningdish.com

That is, it will not display the images of advertisers in the right column. The three elements that do appear in the right column (Juice, Scoreboard, Breakfast Bytes) are .php files, and they are displayed properly.

Chrome on Ubuntu 18.04 properly displays the images, as does Firefox on my Android phone and Firefox on a Windows 10 laptop.

FWIW, when I first load the page on Firefox on Linux, I can see a flash of the images that lasts less than a second before they disappear.

Thanks for any assistance.

~George
.php is NEVER displayed.
.php is a programmatic code running on the webserver used to perform a lot of possibilities and to display to the pc client what he is programmed to do.