Web lists-archives.com

Re: new Firefox not displaying a .php part of a web page.

On 7/19/18 7:11 PM, geomcd1949@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
My Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) running on Ubuntu 18.04 will not display a particular .php file on this page:

www.drewsmorningdish.com

That is, it will not display the images of advertisers in the right column. The three elements that do appear in the right column (Juice, Scoreboard, Breakfast Bytes) are .php files, and they are displayed properly.

Chrome on Ubuntu 18.04 properly displays the images, as does Firefox on my Android phone and Firefox on a Windows 10 laptop.

FWIW, when I first load the page on Firefox on Linux, I can see a flash of the images that lasts less than a second before they disappear.

Thanks for any assistance.

~George

So let me be the first to suggest that you try safe mode.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode>

The site loads fine for me with Tracking Protection, uBlock Origin enabled and JavaScript disabled.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop