Web lists-archives.com

Re: I need the current directions on gMail hosting

On 7/18/18 3:13 PM, T wrote:
On 07/17/2018 11:41 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
T wrote on 17-07-18 18:42:
Hi All,

I need to switch a customer over to gMail eMail hosting.  Googling
the issues gets me millions of out-of-date and halfway answers.
And of course, you can't call Google and ask.

Anyone know a link the the proper directions?

Many thanks,
-T

Type this in Google: create a gmail mailbox

Then you got all informations  ....

Personnally I have a Gmail mailbox accessible by the webmail interface and by SeaMonkey with POP interface.

I think maybe I was not clear enough.   I want gMail to
host an MX record.

We think you don't know how to use a search engine and want to profit off others knowledge in case they have already done what you are looking to do for one of your customers.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Host+a+Microsoft+Exchange+record+on+Google+Mail&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1>

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop