Web lists-archives.com

Re: I need the current directions on gMail hosting

On 7/17/18 6:07 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 07/17/2018 12:42 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I need to switch a customer over to gMail eMail hosting.  Googling
the issues gets me millions of out-of-date and halfway answers.
And of course, you can't call Google and ask.

Anyone know a link the the proper directions?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin/identifier

Down at the bottom (at least on mine) there is a create account.

Once setup then there are links for how to setup.   Maybe this one:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Using_Gmail_with_Thunderbird_and_Mozilla_Suite

I have found that lately I have had to have Google give me an app password for gmail to constantly accept my password in TB.

--
Caver1