Web lists-archives.com

Re: VoIP Computer to Computer connections!

My bloviated meandering follows what Daniel graced us with on 7/14/2018 2:45 AM:
Grant Taylor wrote on 14/07/2018 3:29 PM:
On 07/13/2018 12:40 AM, Daniel wrote:
Yeap, self-hosted,

Voice over IP is relatively easy to self host.

I don't know about Video over IP.  I feel sure there are ways to do
it, but I'm ignorant of them.

I'd look at the various Voice over IP (soft) PBX solutions and see if
 any of them also support video.  Short of that I'd look at things
like VLC.

That's my "thing for the Day"!! I just assumed that VoIP was Video (and Voice) over Internet Protocol. I hadn't considered that it might just be Voice over Internet Protocol!!

You should already have Video Over the Internet, yes?

--
Sailfish