Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Spectrum/Charter 100Mbps Update

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 7/14/2018 11:16 AM:
On 07/13/2018 11:12 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Sailfish graced us with on

Have you tried using the Charter/Spectrum free hotspot wifi calling? Not a lot of hotspots, but when you get one it works. Nuisance to have to log in each time, though.

I haven't. That was a nice feature about ATT at supporting hotels on road trips but their data rate still sucked and was always sketchy.

* Make sure you don't use your VOIP phone when calling since, after they
fiddle with the knurled knobs, massive knife switches and vacuous vacuum
tubes, your internet connection is dropped for a period of time while
the system resets.

Like I have another choice that doesn't cost 20 cents/minute! I'll just keep nagging them.

Both times I called while using VOIP the rep hung on until after the system reset and I was surprised to still be connected.

--
Sailfish