Web lists-archives.com

Re: VoIP Computer to Computer connections!

On 07/13/2018 10:29 PM, Grant Taylor wrote:
On 07/13/2018 12:40 AM, Daniel wrote:
Yeap, self-hosted,

Voice over IP is relatively easy to self host.

I don't know about Video over IP.  I feel sure there are ways to do it,
but I'm ignorant of them.

Hangouts is better than skype.

I'd look at the various Voice over IP (soft) PBX solutions and see if
any of them also support video.  Short of that I'd look at things like VLC.

--
Cheers, Bev
   Don't you just KNOW that there is more than one