Web lists-archives.com

Re: VoIP Computer to Computer connections!

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 7/12/2018 11:18 PM:
On 07/12/2018 09:55 PM, Sailfish wrote:
7/12/2018 2:26 PM:

btw, Charter/Spectrum recently added new equipment that bumps the
bandwidth from 60Mbps to 100Mbps and, so far, they haven't up'd the
price; although, their price bumps come in March so I'm not look forward
to the next bump.

Speedtests show a max of 70, more commonly 68 or so. Charter's own test just now: 66.01 down, 5.9 up. It's been that way for at least a year, maybe more.

I neglected to mention that I had to call in, (833) 267-6094, and request the upgrade. The representative was able to make the change while I was on the phone and I was told that it would take 24 hrs before it would take effect. That was 32 hrs ago.

--
Sailfish