Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozillazine.org domain suspended?

Em 08-07-2018 08:55, Desiree escreveu:
ICANN has suspended mozillazine.org domain.

" Why this domain has been suspended

Email address has not been verified.
This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has
not been verified.

or

The Registrant contact data for this domain was modified but still
requires verification.
Specifically the First Name, Last Name and/or email address have been
changed and never verified. "

I get 404 server errors for links to mozillazine.org  areon tabs that
just loaded when I started Fx with last session restored.  Then I found
the above is the reason.  Any idea when Mozillazine will be back?

):

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cookies.sqlite

An address I have favorited, and that we can change to see pages explaining what some Firefox profile files are. But now it is also not working:

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its
name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Hope it come back soon.

Maybe

http://web.archive.org/web/*/forums.mozillazine.org

and