Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozillazine.org domain suspended?

On 7/8/18 7:55 AM, Desiree wrote:
ICANN has suspended mozillazine.org domain.

" Why this domain has been suspended

Email address has not been verified.
This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified.

or

The Registrant contact data for this domain was modified but still requires verification. Specifically the First Name, Last Name and/or email address have been changed and never verified. "

I get 404 server errors for links to mozillazine.org  areon tabs that just loaded when I started Fx with last session restored.  Then I found the above is the reason.  Any idea when Mozillazine will be back?

I got this yesterday when going to the link below. So I suspect it might be back tomorrow.

"You have reached a domain that was pending verification per ICANN rules but has since been verified. It may take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come back online."

<http://forums.mozillazine.org/>

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop