Web lists-archives.com

Mozillazine.org domain suspended?

ICANN has suspended mozillazine.org domain.

" Why this domain has been suspended

Email address has not been verified.
This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified.

or

The Registrant contact data for this domain was modified but still requires verification. Specifically the First Name, Last Name and/or email address have been changed and never verified. "

I get 404 server errors for links to mozillazine.org areon tabs that just loaded when I started Fx with last session restored. Then I found the above is the reason. Any idea when Mozillazine will be back?