Web lists-archives.com

Youtube: link for a playlist guaranteeing that it start playing shuffled?

A question related to what I just asked:

In youtube: how to make a link for a youtube playlist, guaranteeing that it will start playing shuffled? And, if that is possible, starting in a random video too.

Seeing a list, I can copy the link given to me to both situations. There is a place to click and play it shuffled, but if I copy that link, the address is exactly the same as the address of the full list normal play - so the next person will also have to click on "shuffle", which is what I want to avoid the need.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: