Web lists-archives.com

Do you know how to shuffle a youtube full album video?

Do you know how to play with shuffle a youtube full album video? The video has several tracks, but I want it to jump at each of their starting time when another track ends, without the need: 1) to make, in whatever way, several *other* videos from that video; 2) to hear repeated tracks each time "all tracks" play again - in other words, work like a real disc player with shuffle on. It is safe to assume that all track times exist in the video description.

We can easily build an address to start at any track. But how to make it stop before the next track?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: