Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: How to get the old scroll behaviour back?

In Firefox, I do not want the scroll bar button to got to the position where I clicked, if I clicked in the scroll bar (outside its button). The old behaviour, that still exists in the Thunderbird I use, is that such click would simply have the effect of a pagedown or pageup, depending on the relative position of the scroll button.

Do you understand what I said? I am not sure I used all the correct names. The scroll bar I am talking about is the one where the mouse pointer is over in this screenshot, in the right side of the Firefox window:

http://imgbox.com/YExMHigT

In this screenshot, if I click where the mouse pointer is, the button will move to that position. I wanted a pagedown to happen.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: