Web lists-archives.com

Re: Roboform Toolbar Updated

My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on 6/28/2018 2:17 PM:

I have been working with Roboform support for a few days and here is what I have learned. The old version of Roboform that I had required that I had to get an addon from FF because RF did not natively support addon then. They were kind enough to give me an updated version (see below) that contains the addon. If you have a current license, there is no need to get a new one. Just install it. Getting the toolbar into FF is a little trickier though. If anyone decides to install this, I will happy to tell them how to install teh toolbar, but will not waste time doing so now. Here is the link: http://www.roboform.com/dist/RoboForm-Setup-7-9-28-8.exe

Good follow-thru.

--
Sailfish