Web lists-archives.com

Re: Roboform Toolbar

My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on 6/25/2018 7:35 AM:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on 6/24/2018 12:59 PM:

REF: https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old

Hmm, if you uninstall Roboform Toolbar extension and exit and restart Fx, then download and install the one here, does that fix the problem?

Roboform itself is not the problem. I have version 7.9.19.7 installed. But when I try to add it to a browser (FF) it says that it does not natively support the browser and I need to install the toolbar addon for FF. The problem then becomes, I can't find version 7.9 of the toolbar anymore. All that Roboform has is v.8 & up which no longer have the familiar toolbar at the top. I am going to uninstall FF & Roboform, install FF 49 and restore a backed-up profile for it and see if I can't get back to where I was. Then upgrade to the latest ESR. Hope it works!

ah, my misunderstanding. Since I don't use RoboForm, I was unaware that there's the program itself and then the browser add-on.

--
Sailfish