Web lists-archives.com

Re: Roboform Toolbar

Em 25-06-2018 11:35, jetjock escreveu:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on
6/24/2018 12:59 PM:

Sailfish wrote:

My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on
6/23/2018 7:31 PM:

I had to do a win 7 re-install. Installed FFESR 52 and transfered
old profile from a backup. Reinstalled Roboform 7, but the toolbar
for RF 7.9 did not transfer with the profile for some reason. I
have tried about everything I can think of and spent about an hour
searching the Web for the FF Roboform Toolbar v 7.9 addon with no
luck. Can someone help point me to the Toolbar addon?

If copied old profile, it should have been in there. Why did you
need to reinstall it?

My Windows was getting to so flakey that I finally had to give up and
do a clean install. Whenever I have had to reinstall FF other times,
I used Moz Backup to restore the profile. This time I just copied the
old profile to the new Windows and the Robofrom addon was not there.
When I look for the Toolbar addon, all I find is version 8.# which I
don't want. Every version after 7.9 had eliminated the toolbar at the
top.

REF: https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old

Hmm, if you uninstall Roboform Toolbar extension and exit and restart
Fx, then download and install the one here, does that fix the problem?

Roboform itself is not the problem. I have version 7.9.19.7 installed.
But when I try to add it to a browser (FF) it says that it does not
natively support the browser and I need to install the toolbar addon for
FF. The problem then becomes, I can't find version 7.9 of the toolbar
anymore. All that Roboform has is v.8 & up which no longer have the
familiar toolbar at the top. I am going to uninstall FF & Roboform,
install FF 49 and restore a backed-up profile for it and see if I can't
get back to where I was. Then upgrade to the latest ESR. Hope it works!

-

Do not forget to tell us what happened.

And if you have a 7.9 version, please share with us.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: