Web lists-archives.com

Re: Roboform Toolbar

On 06/24/2018 12:59 PM, jetjock wrote:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on
6/23/2018 7:31 PM:

I had to do a win 7 re-install. Installed FFESR 52 and transfered old
profile from a backup. Reinstalled Roboform 7, but the toolbar for RF
7.9 did not transfer with the profile for some reason. I have tried
about everything I can think of and spent about an hour searching the
Web for the FF Roboform Toolbar v 7.9 addon with no luck. Can someone
help point me to the Toolbar addon?

If copied old profile, it should have been in there. Why did you need
to reinstall it?

My Windows was getting to so flakey that I finally had to give up and do
a clean install. Whenever I have had to reinstall FF other times, I used
Moz Backup to restore the profile. This time I just copied the old
profile to the new Windows and the Robofrom addon was not there. When I
look for the Toolbar addon, all I find is version 8.# which I don't
want. Every version after 7.9 had eliminated the toolbar at the top.

-

You have Roboform 7,
<https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old>
but the toolbar addon is a separate item?

These pages appear to say that upper and lower toolbars are already included, and merely need to be enabled.

<https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/229802247-Can-I-put-the-RoboForm-toolbar-at-the-top-in-Chrome-Edge-or-Firefox->

<https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000443051-Enabling-the-RoboForm-lower-toolbar-Chrome-Edge-and-Firefox->