Web lists-archives.com

Re: Roboform Toolbar

My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on 6/24/2018 12:59 PM:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on 6/23/2018 7:31 PM:

I had to do a win 7 re-install. Installed FFESR 52 and transfered old profile from a backup. Reinstalled Roboform 7, but the toolbar for RF 7.9 did not transfer with the profile for some reason. I have tried about everything I can think of and spent about an hour searching the Web for the FF Roboform Toolbar v 7.9 addon with no luck. Can someone help point me to the Toolbar addon?

If copied old profile, it should have been in there. Why did you need to reinstall it?

My Windows was getting to so flakey that I finally had to give up and do a clean install. Whenever I have had to reinstall FF other times, I used Moz Backup to restore the profile. This time I just copied the old profile to the new Windows and the Robofrom addon was not there. When I look for the Toolbar addon, all I find is version 8.# which I don't want. Every version after 7.9 had eliminated the toolbar at the top.

REF: https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old

Hmm, if you uninstall Roboform Toolbar extension and exit and restart Fx, then download and install the one here, does that fix the problem?

--
Sailfish