Web lists-archives.com

Re: Roboform Toolbar

My bloviated meandering follows what jetjock graced us with on 6/23/2018 7:31 PM:
I had to do a win 7 re-install. Installed FFESR 52 and transfered old profile from a backup. Reinstalled Roboform 7, but the toolbar for RF 7.9 did not transfer with the profile for some reason. I have tried about everything I can think of and spent about an hour searching the Web for the FF Roboform Toolbar v 7.9 addon with no luck. Can someone help point me to the Toolbar addon?

If copied old profile, it should have been in there. Why did you need to reinstall it?

--
Sailfish