Web lists-archives.com

Re: World Cup

On 6/18/18 9:33 PM, Eustace wrote:
On 2018-06-16 12:02, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 16/06/2018 12:39, Eustace wrote:
How can I watch the World Cup free in the US?

You could use free OpenVPN which can give you UK ip address and this will give you free access to BBC and ITV channels that are screening all the matches free of charge.

I live in London so don't have any problems getting either of them on TV or online but free VPN will work for most.  Messi missed the penalty for Argentina and Iceland have history by scoring in the world cup!!.

Follow-up to mozilla.general.

Good luck.

Hmm... There used to be a similar addon though...

Do a search for Cricfree.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop