Web lists-archives.com

Re: World Cup

On 2018-06-16 12:02, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 16/06/2018 12:39, Eustace wrote:
How can I watch the World Cup free in the US?

You could use free OpenVPN which can give you UK ip address and this will give you free access to BBC and ITV channels that are screening all the matches free of charge.

I live in London so don't have any problems getting either of them on TV or online but free VPN will work for most.  Messi missed the penalty for Argentina and Iceland have history by scoring in the world cup!!.

Follow-up to mozilla.general.

Good luck.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

Hmm... There used to be a similar addon though...

--
The folk oratorios of Mikis Theodorakis
http://emf.neocities.org/mt/folkoratorios.html