Web lists-archives.com

Re: accessing m.s.Firefox and m.s.Thunderbird

On 6/13/2018 1:39 PM, Mortman wrote:
On 6/13/2018 12:46 PM, Mortman wrote:
> Using Win 10, v. 1803; TB 52.8.0
>
> I have seen several references to the newsgroups?? m.s.firefox and
> m.s.thunderbird.
>
> How can I add those to my current newsgroups on thunderbird?

Thank you to all who replied.

I was under the impression that mozilla.support.firefox and m.s.firefox
were two different groups. Ditto for Tbird.

I guess old age is starting to get to me.:-P

Wow! I thank all those who participated in updating me as to the modern world of abbreviations.

It reminded me of the old days when this was an active group with participants always anxious to help eachother. It was so good to see everyone jumping in trying to help.

I was happy to learn that m.s.mozilla groups will still be around for a while. I've been a follower for a long time and I look forward to lurking and participating for a long time to come.

Thanx guys.