Web lists-archives.com

Re: accessing m.s.Firefox and m.s.Thunderbird

On 13/06/2018 18:39, Mortman wrote:
On 6/13/2018 12:46 PM, Mortman wrote:
Using Win 10, v. 1803; TB 52.8.0

I have seen several references to the newsgroups?? m.s.firefox and
m.s.thunderbird.

How can I add those to my current newsgroups on thunderbird?

Thank you to all who replied.

I was under the impression that mozilla.support.firefox and m.s.firefox were two different groups. Ditto for Tbird.

I guess old age is starting to get to me.:-P

Just noticed that nobody has told you how to correct this phenomenon in Thunderbird so I suggest launch the Config Editor and search for this string:

|mail.server.default.abbreviate Then right-Click on it and change it to false and you'll get the full names. |

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.